JOIN Tallwood CC’s
PGA JR LEAGUE TODAY
The deadline to join the team is fast approaching! Weekly practices start on Thursdays in mid-May. At Tallwood Country Club, we have a more extensive practice schedule than most programs in the state and the results show.
This program is one of the fastest-growing youth sports programs in the country. If your son or daughter knows “how” to drive, putt and chip and wants to learn more about this great game with friends then this program is for your family. Parents can follow on from a distance in golf carts and cheer on their children and team.
PGA JR League is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. The league provides a structured environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is what your child gets when they join Tallwood PGA Jr League.
- 2 Team Golf Polo Jerseys with Numbers of your child’s choice
- Team PGA Jr League hat
- Bag Tag, Draw String Bag & Performance T-Shirt
- 4-5 regular season competitions with travel matches to surrounding golf courses. Practice once a week during Late May, June & July. Matches typically will be Sunday afternoons and practice on Fridays from 530pm-630pm.
- Greens Fees and Range balls are included on match and practice days
- End of the year celebration with awards and the opportunity to participate in the PGA Family Cup at the end of the year.
- Opportunity to advance to the post-season and All-Star teams in August.
- Food Specials available
- 15% off all merchandise Tallwood Pro Shop
- Access to PGA Jr League Merchandise Store
Cost for U13 team $399
If you have any problems please contact Zac Stennett for any help registering.
Cell: 860-367-3449 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org